Sunday, February 9, 2014

Introduction - well, I have been meaning to do this for years. Ever since I was a child, I have clipped and collected movie ads from newspapers and these are all yellowing in photo albums that date back to the 1970s. In addition to these, I have acquired a great deal of memorabilia dealing with classic movies (particularly GWTW) and various movie theaters. My goal here is to post information on various movie theaters all over the country - particularly those in California, New York, Connecticut, and Michigan. I welcome any additional information and corrections from readers. I plan to also post movie advertisements, as well. I see that several other folks are doing this, and that's great, especially since so few papers feature these items anymore. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment